Auto Service and Diesel Truck Repair
View a list of our auto service and diesel truck repair services:
- Auto Repair Service
- Annual Vehicle/DOT Inspections
- Belts & Hoses
- Brake Check, Brake Fluid Flush, Brake Pad Replacement, Brake Repair, Brake Line Repair, and Brake Replacement
- Car, Truck, and Motor Home Maintenance
- Complete Light and Medium Diesel Repair
- Diesel Engine Repair
- Diesel Truck Repair
- Drive Lines
- Electrical Systems
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Heating/ Air Conditioning
- Lube, Oil, & Filter Change
- Preventative Maintenance
- Steering and Suspension
- Tire Sales and Tire Repair
- Transmission Repair, Transmission Replacement, Standard Transmission Rebuild
- Tune ups
- Vehicle Diagnostics
A tune up is not just about renewing spark plugs. At North Freedom Repair, we check your PCV valve, fuel filtration, air filter, and spark plug wires. We also check all the belts, look for oil leaks, and check the
condition of the engine.
While you are getting this service done, it is a good time to get the fuel system cleaned. Getting your fuel system cleaned will help the performance of your vehicle.
It will bring about a better start up, better fuel mileage, and of course increase the longevity of your starting system.
You should get this service done to your vehicle between seventy five to hundred thousand miles. Keep in mind that all vehicles are different and some may need it sooner. Please feel free to stop in or call to have a us take look for you.